This set brings the 16 Omni Mechs plus a point of Elemental Battle Armor from TRO 3050, redesigned as MWO-inspired 3D sculpts.
This lot contains:
- 5x Elemental Battle Armors
- Dasher (Firemoth)
- Koshi (Myst Lynx)
- Uller (Kit Fox)
- Puma (Adder)
- Dragonfly (Viper)
- Fenris (Ice Ferret)
- Black Hawk (Nova)
- Ryoken (Stormcrow)
- Vulture (Mad Dog)
- Loki (Hellbringer)
- Thor (Summoner)
- Mad Cat (Timber Wolf)
- Man o' War (Gargoyle)
- Masakari (Warhawk)
- Gladiator (Executioner)
- Daishi (Dire Wolf)
- 17x 30mm MDF hex-bases
The miniatures are 3D-Printed using Grey model resin: - The minis are unprimed and unpainted - Like any 3D print they may be subject to minor imperfections (small support structures). You may have to do some light filing and sanding before priming- All the supports have been placed manually (no auto support !!!) to maximise the quality of the prints.
A word about scale and sizing:
- the normal scale for CBT is 1/285th (6mm)
- historically the Ral Partha and IWM metal minis, as well as the old Fasa of CGL ones have been all over the place
- CGL has now locked the scale to be 1/265th for the new minis released on KS
If I have the new plastic CGL mini:
- 1/265th version: the model is scaled to match size and proportion
- 1/285th version: the above model is scaled down to 92.9%
If I do not have the new plastic CGL mini:
- 1/285th version: volumetrically scaled at 1.1 g/ml, so 10t in the lore weighs precisely one gram of resin
- 1/265th version: the above model is scaled up to 107.5%
Allow for a week or so for your order to be processed and shipped.
Any question or special requests, just message me.
I have more models that could be produced and that are not yet listed.
Don't be shy and ask if you are after specific mechs