I bought my first boxset of Battletech in 1985 ..... inside the box were cardboard cutouts of the 14 most iconic Battlemechs...
This set brings back these 14 original war machines, redesigned as MWO-inspired 3D sculpts:
- LCT-1V Locust
- STG-3R Stinger
- WSP-1A Wasp
- PXH-1 Phoenix Hawk
- GRF-1N Griffin
- SHD-2H Shadow Hawk
- WVR-6R Wolverine
- RFL-3N Rifleman.
- CRD-3R Crusader
- TDR-5S Thunderbolt
- ARC-2R Archer.
- WHM-6R Warhammer
- MAD-3R Marauder
- BLR-1G Battlemaster
- 12x 30mm MDF hex bases
The miniatures are 3D-Printed using Grey model resin: - The minis are unprimed and unpainted - Like any 3D print they may be subject to minor imperfections (small support structures). You may have to do some light filing and sanding before priming- All the supports have been placed manually (no auto support !!!) to maximise the quality of the prints.
A word about scale and sizing:
- the normal scale for CBT is 1/285th (6mm)
- historically the Ral Partha and IWM metal minis, as well as the old Fasa of CGL ones have been all over the place
- CGL has now locked the scale to be 1/265th for the new minis released on KS
If I have the new plastic CGL mini:
- 1/265th version: the model is scaled to match size and proportion
- 1/285th version: the above model is scaled down to 92.9%
If I do not have the new plastic CGL mini:
- 1/285th version: volumetrically scaled at 1.1 g/ml, so 10t in the lore weighs precisely one gram of resin
- 1/265th version: the above model is scaled up to 107.5%
Allow for a week or so for your order to be processed and shipped.
Any question or special requests, just message me.
I have more models that could be produced and that are not yet listed.
Don't be shy and ask if you are after specific mechs